In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Hard Drive on your Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Inspiron 1545 Hard Drive.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Inspiron 1545 Hard Drive
- Remove the battery.
- Unscrew the (2) 3mm x 3mm hard drive screws that secure the 1545 hard drive caddy to the base assembly and slide out the hard drive and caddy.
- Remove the (2) 3mm x 3mm screws holding the 1545 hard drive cage and bezel and lift off of the hard drive.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 1545 Beep Codes Diagnostic Indicators
- Dell Inspiron 1545 LCD Cable Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 1545 LCD Inverter Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 1545 Parts & Repair Manual Index
- Dell Inspiron 1545 Parts List
- Dell Inspiron 1545 DC Power Jack / Usb IO Circuit Board Removal and Installation