Here are some pictures of the the commonly misdiagnosed hinge problems on the Inspiron 1525. The hinge will appear to be broken but after closer inspection you will see the hinge actually broke off of the LCD back assembly.
Where the hinge screws into the back assembly will break off causing the LCD back assembly and LCD bezel to separate and crack.
Read Related Articles
- Hard Drive Formatting How To Guide
- Dell Inspiron 1525 LED POST Codes Diagnostic Indicators
- Dell Inspiron 1525/1526 (PP29L) LCD Web Camera & Camera Cable Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 1525/1526 (PP29L) LCD Cable Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 1525 / 1526 Parts List & Repair Manual Index
- Dell Inspiron 1525/1526 Parts List