In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Hard Drive & Caddy on your Dell Latitude E6400 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Latitude E6400 Hard Drive & Caddy.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Latitude E6400 Hard Drive & Caddy
- Slide the battery latches over and slide the battery up.
- Remove the (2) 3mm x 3mm hard drive screws.
- Slide the hard drive out of the laptop.
- Remove the 3mm x 3mm hard drive caddy screw.
- Remove the hard drive caddy.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Latitude E6400 LED POST Codes Diagnostic Indicators
- Dell Latitude E6400 Parts List
- Dell Latitude E6400 LCD Hinge Removal and Installation
- Dell Latitude E6400 LCD Back Cover Assembly Removal and Installation
- Dell Latitude E6400 Web Camera Removal and Installation
- Dell Latitude E6400 LCD Ribbon Cable Removal and Installation