In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the CMOS Battery on your Dell Latitude E6400 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Latitude E6400 CMOS Battery.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Latitude E6400 CMOS Battery
- Slide the battery latches over and slide the battery up.
- Loosen the access panel door cover screw.
- Remove the (2) 3mm x 3mm hard drive screws.
- Slide the door down and lift it off of the laptop.
- Unplug the CMOS battery and remove it from the base.
Read Related Articles
- 3Doodler 2.0 Is Slimmer, Faster, and Back on Kickstarter
- Purism’s Librem 15, the First Pure Free-Software Laptop, Is on Its Way
- The Apogee Groove Amps Your Laptop’s Audio
- Details on Samsung Orbis, the Company’s First round Smartwatch
- Mouse-Box: Shoving an Entire PC into a Mouse?
- Kickstarter’s Displio Is a Cute Lil’ Display for Your Favorite Widgets