In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the LCD Bezel on your Dell Inspiron 6400 / E1505 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Inspiron 6400 / E1505 LCD Bezel.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Inspiron 6400 / E1505 LCD Bezel
- Open the screen as wide as possible.
- Remove the 6 rubber screw covers.
- Remove the (6) 2.5mm x 4.5mm x 1.5mm screws.
- Starting at the bottom, unsnap the bezel, working your way around the edge of the screen.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 6400 LED POST Codes Diagnostic Indicators
- Dell Inspiron 6400 E1505 LCD Screen and Cable Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 6400 E1505 LCD Back Assembly Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 6400 E1505 Motherboard Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 6400 E1505 Speaker Removal and Installation