Roscoe Dyer, our very own Videographer and Director of Social Media, here at Parts-People.com, has produced a hands-on teardown / disassembly video of the Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook.
The general consensus in the tech community seems to be that the XPS 13 may represent some of the best build quality ever to come from Dell. The class-leading, backlit, full-size keyboard accentuates the excellent construction and, as you will see, is secured with 25 screws.
List of Eight Items of Interest About Parts & Components:- Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook
- Carbon-fiber base-cover is secured with 10 star-drive screws
- Battery is attached with 8 screws (not considered to be "consumer-serviceable")
- WLAN card is the half-height type (Wireless Local Area Network)
- SSD is the mini-express variety (solid-state drive)
- Display can not be disassembled (LCD)
- CPU is not removable / upgradeable (Central Processing Unit)
- Memory is not removable / upgradeable (RAM)
- Keyboard fastened very securely with 25 screws
To "play" with this Ultrabook in a way that may not otherwise be accessible to you, just click on the "play" button.
Read Related Articles
- Acer Aspire’s E-15 Model is One Epic Deal In Tech Right Now
- Dell Technologies Makes Waves at the 2017 SXSW Interactive Festival
- Panasonic’s Toughbook CF-33 Is the Most Rugged 2-In-1 You Can Buy
- The $249 Linux Litebook Wants You to Forget About That Chromebook Equivalent
- Porsche Works With Microsoft and Quantas to Create the Loveliest $2,500 Laptop 2-In-1
- Kingston’s New 2TB USB Dubbed as “World’s Highest Capacity USB Flash Drive”, With a Pricetag to Prove it