Roscoe Dyer, our very own Videographer and Director of Social Media, here at Parts-People.com, has produced a hands-on teardown / disassembly video of the Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook.
The general consensus in the tech community seems to be that the XPS 13 may represent some of the best build quality ever to come from Dell. The class-leading, backlit, full-size keyboard accentuates the excellent construction and, as you will see, is secured with 25 screws.
List of Eight Items of Interest About Parts & Components:- Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook
- Carbon-fiber base-cover is secured with 10 star-drive screws
- Battery is attached with 8 screws (not considered to be "consumer-serviceable")
- WLAN card is the half-height type (Wireless Local Area Network)
- SSD is the mini-express variety (solid-state drive)
- Display can not be disassembled (LCD)
- CPU is not removable / upgradeable (Central Processing Unit)
- Memory is not removable / upgradeable (RAM)
- Keyboard fastened very securely with 25 screws
To "play" with this Ultrabook in a way that may not otherwise be accessible to you, just click on the "play" button.
Read Related Articles
- AMD’s FreeSync 2 Completely Ups the Ante With Lower Latency, and the Addition of HDR
- Razer’s Project Ariana Takes Gaming to Immersive New Levels
- The Linksys Velop Wants to Beat Competition With a More Powerful Wi-Fi System
- The Best Windows Laptop of 2016 Just Went Convertible
- The New Military Grade Acer Chromebook for Schools Can Withstand a Beating, or a Spill!
- Announced at CES: Great Lineup of Asus Devices Include Intel’s Latest Kaby Lake CPUs