In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Dell Inspiron N5030 / M5030 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Inspiron N5030 / M5030 Keyboard .
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Inspiron N5030 / M5030 Keyboard
- Slide the battery locking latch to the unlocked position.
- Slide the battery latch over and the battery out of the laptop.
- Remove the (2) 2.5mm x 5mm screws.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Using a scribe or a flat head screw driver, press in the 3 latches that allow the keyboard to lift up.
- Carefully lift up the keyboard and slide it forward.
- Unplug the keyboard cable.
- Remove the keyboard from the laptop.