If work space limitations have you feeling uptight and shoved into a corner with your back against the wall, Müller Möbelwerkstätten “has your back” with a flatmate that never brings home riffraff.
Up Against the Wall Geek-Head
If you’re wondering what your new flatmate’s name may be; it’s uhhhh, Flatmate. Flatmate desk to be precise, and you do want to be precise, don’t you? Just one look and you’ll know you’re seeing compressed precision in an incredibly thin body. When your Flatmate has its back against the wall, which is all of the time, it stands out only 4-inches from the wall with a waist, or uhhhh, width of 27-inches, and height of 44-inches, so as to remain unobtrusive.
It’s a Flatmate that never complains about being told to stay out of your way, stand straight, keep its back against the wall, and live only in the hallway. It obeys when told to never use your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom; but will work just as hard if invited to live in one of those spaces.
You’ll just have to see a few photos of a Flatmate desk to fall in love, as it were. Surely at least one of your potential new companion’s fourteen colors will catch your eye.
Read Related Articles
- Amazon Prime To Safely Deliver Packages By Drone To Your Doorstep?
- Draw Electronic Circuits Instantly With The Circuit Scribe Rollerball Pen
- The First One Has Arrived: iBuyPower Releases Its Steam Machine
- Kano Makes The Friendliest, Simplest Raspberry Pi -Based DIY Computer For All Ages
- Leap Motion Releases New App Made For Free Form Hand Sculpting, Digitally Of Course
- Mini Metal Maker – A 3D Metal Printer Brings New Shape To Your Printing Needs