Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets. Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small flat head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe (optional)
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) LCD Screen
- Slide the latches over.
- Remove the battery.
- Carefully lift and pry the right edge of the palmrest.
- Work your way around the bottom edge and side.
- Unplug and loosen the LCD cable.
- Unplug and loosen the wireless antennas.
- Remove the complete LCD display.
- Use a screwdriver to pry the hinge covers off of the display.
Read Related Articles
- Hard Drive Formatting How To Guide
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3521) Beep Codes Diagnostic Indicators
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) Speaker Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) Bottom Base Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) LCD Display Assembly Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) DVD CDRW Optical Drive Removal and Installation