In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 3520 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 3520 Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small flat head screwdriver
- 1 x plastic scribe (optional)
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 3520 Keyboard
- Slide the locking latch over.
- Slide the battery latch to the left and the battery out.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Press in the 4 keyboard clips to loosen the keyboard.
- Carefully lift the keyboard and turn it over.
- Unplug the keyboard cable.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15 (7547) Touchpad Mouse Button Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (7548) Touchpad Mouse Button Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (7548) Keyboard Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (7547) Keyboard Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (7547) Palmrest Touchpad Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (7548) Palmrest Touchpad Removal and Installation