In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 3520 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 3520 Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small flat head screwdriver
- 1 x plastic scribe (optional)
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 3520 Keyboard
- Slide the locking latch over.
- Slide the battery latch to the left and the battery out.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Press in the 4 keyboard clips to loosen the keyboard.
- Carefully lift the keyboard and turn it over.
- Unplug the keyboard cable.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3531) Hard Drive & Caddy Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3531) RAM Memory Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3531) Access Door Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3531) Optical Drive Filler Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15 (3531) Battery Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 17 (7737) Palmrest Touchpad Removal and Installation