In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the DVD Optical Drive on your Dell Inspiron 14z-N411z (P23G-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Inspiron 14z-N411z (P23G-001) DVD Optical Drive.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Inspiron 14z (N411z) DVD Optical Drive
- Slide the latches over.
- Remove the battery.
- Loosen the access door screw.
- Remove the access door.
- Remove the optical drive screw.
- Slide the optical drive out of the laptop.
Read Related Articles
- Hard Drive Formatting How To Guide
- Dell Inspiron 14z (N411z) Beep Codes Diagnostic Indicators
- Dell Inspiron 14z-N411z (P23G-001) LCD Back Cover Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 14z-N411z (P23G-001) Web Camera Cable Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 14z-N411z (P23G-001) Web Camera Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 14z-N411z (P23G-001) LCD Cable Removal and Installation