In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 15-3543 (P40F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-3543 (P40F-001) Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 (3543) Keyboard
- Slide the latches over to unlock the battery.
- Remove the battery.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Using a small flat head screwdriver, press in the keyboard latches and carefully remove and turn over the keyboard.
- Unplug the keyboard cable.
- Remove the keyboard.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15-7557 (P57F001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-7557 (P57F001) Access Door Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Bottom Base Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Memory Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Hard Drive & Caddy Removal & Installation