In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the CMOS Battery on your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) CMOS Battery.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 (7547) CMOS Battery
- Loosen the top screws (6 x M2.5 x 5mm).
- Loosen the captive screws (cannot be removed).
- Remove the access door.
- Remove the battery screws (5 x M2 x 4mm).
- Lift the battery & turn it over.
- Unplug & remove the battery cable.
- Remove the battery.
- Loosen the plastic.
- Remove the CMOS battery.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 13-5368 (P69G001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 13-5368 (P69G001) Bottom Base Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) Battery Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) Access Door Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) RAM Memory Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) Wireless WLAN Card Removal and Installation