In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the LCD Display Assembly on your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) LCD Display Assembly.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 (7547) LCD Display Assembly
- Loosen the top screws (6 x M2.5 x 5mm).
- Loosen the captive screws (cannot be removed).
- Remove the access door.
- Remove the battery screws (5 x M2 x 4mm).
- Lift the battery & turn it over.
- Unplug & remove the battery cable.
- Remove the battery.
- Unplug & loosen the antenna cables.
- Unplug & loosen the display cable.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) Keyboard Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) DVD Optical Drive Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) LCD Back Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) Hinge Rails Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) LCD Cable Removal & Installation