In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the LCD Camera on your Inspiron M731R (5735) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron M731R (5735) LCD Camera.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron M731R (5735) LCD Camera
- Slide the latches over to unlock the battery.
- Lift the battery out of the laptop.
- To avoid damaging additional parts, it is best to remove the complete LCD display assembly before removing the bezel.
- Attempt this repair at your own risk.
- Unsnap the bezel, working your way around the edge of the screen.
- Remove the screw.(1 x M2 x 3mm)
- Loosen the camera.
- Unplug the cable.
- Remove the camera.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) Bottom Base Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) Keyboard Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) DVD Optical Drive Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3558 (P47F001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) LCD Back Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) Hinge Rails Removal & Installation