In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 1520 (PP22L) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 1520 (PP22L) Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 1520 Keyboard
- Slide the battery latches over to unlock the battery.
- Slide the Battery out of the laptop.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Carefully pry up & unsnap the Power Button Cover, starting on the right and working your way left.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15-7557 (P57F001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-7557 (P57F001) Access Door Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Bottom Base Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Memory Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-5578 (P58F001) Hard Drive & Caddy Removal & Installation