In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Battery on your Inspiron 1721 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 1 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 1721 Battery.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 1721 Battery
- Slide the latches over to unlock the battery.
- Slide the Battery out of the laptop.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) Keyboard Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) DVD Optical Drive Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3555 (P47F005) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 14-3452 (P60G003) LCD Back Cover Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 14-3452 (P60G003) Bottom Base Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 14-3452 (P60G003) Battery Removal and Installation