In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 1721 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 1721 Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 1721 Keyboard
- Slide the latches over to unlock the battery.
- Slide the Battery out of the laptop.
- Turn the laptop over & open it up.
- Pry up & unsnap the Power Button Cover.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Inspiron 13-5368 (P69G001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 13-5368 (P69G001) Bottom Base Removal & Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) Battery Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) Access Door Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) RAM Memory Removal and Installation
- Dell Inspiron 15-3551 (P47F002) Wireless WLAN Card Removal and Installation