In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the LCD Webcamera on your Latitude E7470 (P61G001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 5 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Latitude E7470 (P61G001) LCD Webcamera.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Latitude E7470 (P61G001) LCD Webcamera
- Loosen the screws.
- Remove the Access Door.
- Unplug the battery cable.
- Turn the laptop over & open it up.
- Using a scribe, carefully pry up the edge of the screen.
- Turn the screen over & lay it on the keyboard.
- Unplug the camera cable.
- Remove the LCD Webcamera.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) Bottom Base Chassis Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) Speaker Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) VGA USB Circuit Board Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) Motherboard Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) LCD Back Cover Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) LCD Display Assembly Removal Tutorial