In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the RAM Memory on your Vostro 2520 (P18F004) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Vostro 2520 (P18F004) RAM Memory.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small flat head screwdriver
- 1 x plastic scribe (optional)
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Vostro 2520 (P18F004) RAM Memory
- Slide the locking latch over.
- Slide the battery latch to the left and the Battery out.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Press in the 4 keyboard clips to loosen the Keyboard.
- Carefully lift the keyboard and turn it over.
- Unplug the keyboard cable.
- Separate the memory clips until the memory pivots up.
- Remove the Memory.
- Repeat the process for the second memory clip.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Vostro 2520 (P18F004) Wireless WLAN Card Removal & Installation
- Dell Vostro 2520 (P18F004) USB Circuit Board Removal & Installation
- Dell Vostro 2520 (P18F004) Palmrest Touchpad Removal & Installation
- Dell Vostro 2520 (P18F004) Motherboard Removal & Installation
- Dell Vostro 2520 (P18F004) LCD Screen Removal & Installation