In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the SD Card on your Latitude 3460 (P63G001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 1 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Latitude 3460 (P63G001) SD Card.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guildlines when working on static sensitive electrical componets.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Installation and Removal Instructions
Latitude 3460 (P63G001) SD Card
- Slide out SD card.
Read Related Articles
- Dell Latitude 3460 (P63G001) Battery Removal & Installation
- Dell Latitude 3460 (P63G001) Access Door Removal & Installation
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) Bottom Base Chassis Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) Speaker Removal Tutorial
- Dell Latitude E6520 (P14F001) VGA USB Circuit Board Removal Tutorial